Thursday, February 23, 2006

shout out

I have to give a little shout out to Little Knits in Seattle. I just order my extra skein of Lion and Lamb from them and begged them to ship it today so I could get it tomorrow. And lo' and behold they are. I am ever so grateful because 1: they are in Seattle and I am in Bellingham, so it's only about 90 some miles, but I didn't want to have to drive down for the Knitting Olympics; but I would and 2: it is still on sale so, yeah for that. So thank you Little Knits! And maybe I still have a chance at finishing. The bummer part is I only have like two inches to knit and needed to buy another skein of yarn. That really burns me up. But its all a part of being an Olympian Knitter I guess!

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

i am so glad for you! i guess now you need to start looking for a hat pattern or something else small to match your clapotis. :)

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home