Friday, February 03, 2006

welcome, clapotis knitters!

hi all, and welcome to the clapotis KAL for the 2006 knitting olympics! i looked at the list over at yarn harlot's site, and i saw that there were a boatload of us knitting our first clapotis, so i decided we needed our own page. if you want to join, you can just email me, and i will send you a blogger invite so that you can post directly. if you don't have a blogger account, then you will need to create one, but it's free, so why not? let me know if you have any trouble, and i will help you out. not that i am some huge expert, but i've spent more time on blogger than is really healthy! so come join!

9 Comments:

Blogger d0t said...

Love to join! I'll email you so that you can send me the info :)

12:05 AM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

Yes!! Add me to the list!!!
Go. Team. Clapotis!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jackie,

I'm in for the clapotis for the KO. What yarn are you using? It's my first clap. You?

4:06 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

hi master of disaster--a clapotis is a scarf/wrap that we are all making for the knitting olympics. it's a free pattern from knitty.com. seems like nearly everyone who knits and is online has made on of these, but not me!!! and i agree--raleigh rocks! it was 70 degrees here yesterday--can't complain! :)

by the way--you win the award for fastest comment EVER--literally within two minutes of me setting upi the blog! go you.

8:49 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

hi jocelyn, i am just about to post the yarn and whatnot--part of the training phase i think. :)

if you want to join up, all i need from you is an email address. you can sent that to me off-blog if you don't want to post it. email me at jackiesuejones at yahoo dot com.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Edna said...

I would love to join your team. Don't know if I can get one finished. I would love to use some Lorna's Lace Worsted but don't have the funds right now to do that. I must rummage in my stash and I'm sure I will come up with something!

10:55 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

hi edna, you are welcome to join! just send me and email with your email address, and i will hook ou up. :)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to join! I'm sending you an e-mail now.

2:35 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

sann--i left a message on your blog for you too--i need your email address to add you to the KAL. please send me an email and i will be glad to add you! :)

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home