Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Hit a snag...

It seems that my yarn won't be arriving until halfway through the olympics! I'm so disappointed. This doesn't mean I won't still be attempting to finish it in time, but I think the chances of actually completing it will be slim. Le sigh.

Anyway, this is the yarn I've picked:
Image hosting by TinyPic
It's KnitPicks Shimmer in Stained Glass (double stranded on SZ 8s). Pretty, no? I can't wait to fondle it :)

So, I guess I'll have to go with my fallback project- a pair of socks for each of my kids before the yarn arrives- I do love a challenge!

2 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

that yarn is gorgeous! i love the colors, and i am crossing my fingers for you that it comes early!!! not that socks aren't a good fallback, but still... i hate it when my yarn is late!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I looove the rich colors on this yarn! Make sure you let us know if it feels as yummy as it looks :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home