Sunday, February 12, 2006

Day 3



I've gotten through 4 increase sections, which is not exactly speedy. I didn't knit at all yesterday, due to some mild wrist pain (too early in the race to hurt myself sprinting), and after knitting 12 rows this morning, my right elbow's acting up! Not cool! I rarely have pains like this from knitting, so I'm more than a little bummed.

I finally uploaded the pic of my gauge swatch, which shows the colorway off best. I've been describing it all wrong- the main colors are muted shades of blue, purple, and gold, with little bits of cream and grey.

1 Comments:

Blogger buttercup said...

Oh no! Good thing you took a day off. This is not about injuring yourself. How are the wrists and hands feeling today?

I've been stopping frequently and a couple of hours a day I massage some Burts Bees hand cream into them. It seems to help.

Chris

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home