Saturday, February 11, 2006

Not a Clapotis, but...


Thanks for the compliments. Here's Amanda's tote bag. I'm so happy that she decided to do the KO (even though she constantly reminds me that it isn't official since I didn't register her with Yarn Harlot's list)! The bottom of the tote bag is some Red Hearts Kids yarn that I got to practice my Clapotis, but she took it when she saw the colors. The turquoise is Cascade 220 Superwash, and the top will be a lime green Cascade that I have in my stash. She's justifiably (IMNSHO) very proud. She learned to knit in mid-October.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I love those bright colors and the knitting is great! Only been knitting since October? She's gonna be a good one :)

5:32 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

Your daughter's knitting is neater than mine and I've been at it for a very long time. The colors are great.

I'd love it if you kept us up to date on her progress. If Jackie doesn't mind that is.

Chris

8:41 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

of course i don't mind! power to the little knitter! :) i have been teaching my boyfriend's 9-year-old brotherto knit, bit by bit--it's great fun to watch how fast kids catch on.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home