Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snow and frogs

I didn't get much done. The frog came to visit just about the same time as the snow started falling. I had to rip out a good 5 inches or so because I had a major problem in reading the pattern. I knew I was to tired to keep knitting Friday night. DRAT!

Anyway - I got to the straight rows and dropped my first stitch. I still love this pattern. Once you read it correctly...

There is a photo of the near 20" of snow on my deck at my blog. It's not going to stop till this afternoon and then digging my car out will be a nightmare. It's times like these I hate not having a man around.

I'm really enjoying everyone's progress and the different results in color and texture. So beautiful.

Happy Stitching today!
Chris

P.S.
Kristyn - cool tote!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks great. What size needle are you on? The stitches look a lot tighter than mine. I was swatched on a size 7 and size 8 and decided that the 7s didn't drape enough. Hope it isn't too drapey when I drop the stitches...

9:45 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

I'm on 8s and I got gauge with them when I swatched. I've dropped 2 stitches so far and I have to work them down a few when I pick up the 1st dropped bar, so maybe I am knitting tight.

I'm going to double check the gauge just fot the heck of it.

1:17 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

wow--you aare so far ahead of me, it's not even funny! i ctually WISH it would snow here--when it snows in the South, everything just shuts down. i would be able to do nothing but knit--bliss! your clapotis is looking great, by the way! and i guess all that snow shoveling you are going to have to do will at least keep the blood moving in your hands!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home