Friday, February 17, 2006

Done, done, done


It was a mad sprint to the finish last night, but I actually finished the Clapotis at about 10:30. I barely had the energy to drop those last stitches. BTW, I found that stretching the column and wiggling it got things started. Then I went in with a DPN and pulled them out as I needed to. I'm really happy with it. Just wish Spring would come back. It's going to be cold and rainy tomorrow, so I can't even wear it to Stitches. Can't wait to see how everyone's projects turn out. That's one great thing about a Clapotis. The yarn changes everything!

4 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Yay for your gold medal! It's BEAUTIFUL, and now i REALLY can't wait to get mine finished!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the finish. I'm sure you can find a way to wear your Clapotis to Stitches. You should show it off!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Reb said...

It looks absoultely beautiful, Jocelyn. You are quite the knitlete, finishing with 60% of the time left!

2:24 PM  
Blogger taterbabies said...

The first gold medal for our team!! Congratulations. Wear it with pride!

And Reb, that's a cute word, "Knitlete".

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home