Thursday, February 16, 2006

Into the decreases!

It was a long slog through the straight section, but I finished that last night. Began the decrease section this morning and am loving the SSK and P2TOG! I will say that I love this pattern. It is definitely repetitive, but unlike garter or stockinette (which can be tedious after a while IMHO), there is a big payoff here. I am so pleased that I conquered my swatch frogging and pressed on. I hope to finish later tonight and will post a photo. There's a Sheer One-Piece (multidirectional) shawl that I might add to my personal KO (if only to get to the Debbie Bliss Weekend sweater that I really want to knit/wear while it is still cold enough here in Northern CA. Wish I had it today!).

2 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

you are definitely on your way to winning the gold for team clapotis! go jocelyn!!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

Love the way the stripe looks. I can't wait to see all of our finished projects.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home