Tuesday, February 07, 2006

GO TEAM CLAPOTIS!


I'm so excited to have joined Team Clapotis. This knitting olympics is so much fun and I'm just amazed at the way it has caught on and all of the creativity around it. The cool buttons, fun teams and overall excitement for over 2,500 knitters to be knitting in unison! I have joined this team, Team USA and Team Wales. This is the yarn I have selected. It is handpainted yarn by Artyarns. I've never made anything with their yarn before but I have been eyeing this at my LYS for a long time and finally decided to bite the bullet. I can't wait to see how it knits up. I'm so excited to see everyone's photos as we progress through this olympic challenge together. I won't be able to cast on at 2 p.m. - that pesky work thing is getting in the way - but after the kids are in bed Friday night I'll be there needles in hand knitting away on my clapotis with my team. Happy knitting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I love the colors I think it will make up wonderfully

3:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Their yarn is fabulous. You'll love it.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home