Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello Fellow Olympians!

I'm Chris and I live in Central NJ. Thanks Jackie for creating this blog and for the invite. I resisted the pull of Clapotis for a while, and when I read The Harlot's post about the '06 KO I had to join and knew this was the project for me. On a trip to my LYS for yarn for this lovely shawl, I found some Cherry Tree Hill silk and merino on sale and had to have it. I'll post the colorway once I take a photo of the yarn when I get home.

I'll attempt to post my progress here, but you can be sure I'll have my progress posted at my blog which is located here:
http://journals.aol.com/xscrazychris/Abruptchangeoftopic

Many thanks to Allison who mentioned this site to me over at the TeamUSA group.

Let the knitting begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home