Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Howdy!

And glad to be here. I just changed my mind about what I was going to do during this great event. Decided that my original choice didn't give me enough of a challenge. So, here I am!!!

I'm going to be using a yarn that I spun several years ago. It has never told me what it wanted to be - until now! And I must say it's speaking very loudly, such bad manners. Since it's been some time since it was created it needs to be re-finished, and I just hope and pray that it dries in two days!!! By the way, the yarn is a random-dyed wool plied with gray cashgora. I'll post a picture in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger jackie said...

wow--i am still way too much of a newbie to be spinning my own yarn. i bow in admiration of that!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home