Friday, February 17, 2006

Some Pictures



I'm not sure if these pictures do the yarn justice. It's just gorgeous. Since it has some fuzziness to it, the ladders have to be manually unravelled. I decided to wait until I finish to completely unravel it. I wish the picture could show how soft this is, but I guess you'll have to take my word for it. Two more repeats of section 3 and I will be starting my decreasing.

So a little Olympic question: What's your favorite sport to watch while knitting. For me, this year, I've gotten into the curling and snowboarding events.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool! What yarn is that?

5:12 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

I've been watching the same two events. When I can't catch them then it's ice hockey since I just listen to it instead of watching.

Your Calpotis is coming along beautifully! Can't wait to see it finished.

2:52 PM  
Blogger taterbabies said...

I'm enjoying all the events, really. Sometimes I enjoy them so much that I have to frog a couple rows due to overexcitment!

That yarn does look super soft and touchable.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home