Saturday, February 25, 2006

Winging it

Like many of you, I ran out of yarn, only just a little sooner. I didn't use L&L. In fact, I have no idea what I used (could be Interlacements something). I do know it's wool. And I know it's not enough to make a Clapotis to the measurements called for in the pattern.

Luckily, I live close to the bestest, sweetest LYS, where the staff came to my rescue yesterday and helped me come up with a plan to complete my quest for gold. They helped me find some Cascade 220 that exactly matches one of the color variations of my variegated yarn. I'm going to finish most of it off with that (I've dropped a total of four stitches in the decrease section so far), then use the teensy bit of MC I have left for the tippy tip. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home