Sunday, February 19, 2006

Accck!

Am I the only one still knitting? My gosh, you all are finisihing so quickly. I guess I really picked something that challenges me, because I have only dropped 8 stitches so far. Granted I did have to drive 200 miles this weekend to go to a baby shower, and in order to do that I had to finish knitting the gift, but golly, I feel so behind. I still have faith though. Good luck to all of you still in progress and for those of you who have finished, your claps look great!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No way! I still have a long way to go!

11:49 PM  
Blogger d0t said...

You're way ahead of me! Due to yarn issues, I'm only starting today!

1:57 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

If it wasn't for being home sick wiwith bronchitis, I'd definitely still be knitting. You'll do it!

8:55 AM  
Blogger jackie said...

i am still in the middle of the straight rows, and you are ahead of me, too! i am still hoping to finish on time, though!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home