Saturday, February 11, 2006

Progress so far

I was delayed in casting on (helping DD with her KO project - tote bag), but I finally did get going. I've gotten about halfway through the increase section without any frogging! After all my swatching and frogging earlier in the week, I am happy that I have the hang of it. The only thing that is bothering me are the twisted stitches. The left and right side of the loops don't seem even somehow. I'll post a picture later and maybe someone can help me with my technique.

Can't wait to hear how everyone is progressing. I did see that Buttercup was a speed demon last night! Very impressive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you have two KO-ians in your house! That's really cool!

I'm sure my knitting fiend status is because I'm single, no kids, just a kitty to keep my lap warm. So I have a lot of uninterrupted time if I want it.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe I'll post her project (if Jackie doesn't mind). She's only 8 yo, and she's doing a great job, I think. We're having fun watching movies from the 30s and 40s while we knit!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home