Friday, February 10, 2006

STRANGE OPENING

I thought the opening ceremonies were kind of strange. They are always on the wierd side I guess...the closing ones are even stranger.

I too did not get the music during the parade of athletes. Everyone looked so happy though.

I got my Clapotis going and am on the third repeat on the second section. I had a hard time getting it started!!! that stupid pfb had me confused.... So it's looking pretty.

I am using yarn from AUTUMN HOUSE FARMS.
It's just beautiful. I will post a picture when I get a little more done on it..All it looks like now is a small triangle.

Does every one else's families think they are a bit strange???

LOL!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What got me laughing was the comment Bob Costa made about hoping to hear "Betty Davis Eyes". I think the commentators thought the music was odd too.

I got a lot done last night. I won't thread jack and post in a minute - complete with pics.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home