Friday, February 10, 2006

a couple of notes

1) if you guys who do not have blogs and have no easy way of posting pictures want to put some pics on the blog, you can email them to me, and i will be glad to post them into your blog entries for you. you just tell me where you want it, and i will put in there for you using my flickr account.

2) if anyone lives in the raleigh/durham/chapel hill area of NC, i will be knitting tonight at playmakers on hillsborough street in raleigh from 6pm till my hands fall off. feel free to come join if you like. bring friends, too--i sure am! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hockey Mom said...

Oh Jackie......

I'll be in Durham the first weekend in April. My grandfather lives in Durham in a convalescent home (I think it's Hillcrest). It will be his 98th birthday.

I didn't realize you were a Carolina girl. I was born in Charlotte and have lots of relatives in NC.

What is Playmakers? A new yarn store? Hmm?

3:05 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

playmakers is a sports bar where i was planning to get my knitting on while watching some hockey and some olympics at the same time. but then the bar was too full, i ended up at a crappy bar, my team lost their hockey game, and the stupid bar wouldn't turn on the sound of the olympics opening ceremonies. very frustrating! you'll have to let me know when you are in town and maybe we can meet up for some knitting (NOT in a sports bar!!!)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home