Sunday, February 26, 2006

Skating in under the wire!

Well I have finally finished. Work has been so crazy during this olympics that I was really worried I wouldn't make it but after I got through the first set of decreases it really sped up. I'm very happy with how it turned out and with the colors. I was planning to give it to my sister but now I'm going to have to struggle and figure out what to do. Here is a photo. I've loved seeing everyone's progress and all the different clapotis (clapotee?) and the different yarns everyone has chosen. I'm hoping Songbird publishes a photo as she used the same colorway as me but in a silk blend. I'd love to see how that looks different. Thanks to the organizers of this blog - it has made the olympic knitting even more fun. Wishing everyone happy clapotis wearing!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Allison that looks beautiful! Mine is coming along slowly, and I don't think I'll be finished. It is knitting up smaller (I knew I was on the low side of the gauge, and I was right.), but is lovely to touch. Even if I don't finish today, I'll post a picture later.
Congratulations to you!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alison, that looks great! Love the supermerino. I spent a few mornings at FTA this week while DD was in knitting camp. It really is a nice store. Hollis is an interesting woman. I hope to get back there soon.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the encouragement. I look forward to seeing yours Songbird. Did your daughter like the knitting camp Jocelyn? What did they teach them? Between FTA's superbowl sale and my trip to stitches I am trying to stay out of yarn stores for a few months to catch up - we'll see if that's possible!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enterprise Networking Magazine is one of the best printed networking technology magazine which features the latest technology trends used in the networking industry. It unfolds the technological advancements with the help of insights from proficient CIOs, CXOs and networking technologists.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home