Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Still knitting ...

... and knitting, and knitting some more. Last night I had to make an executive decision. I'm not going to have enough of my green yarn to do the length I want to do. So ... I also have a couple of skeins of this wonderful stuff in black. I'm going to do stripes through the center of the straight part! I think it will make it more interesting, also. I wish I had had some variegated when I started it, but I didn't want to spend more $$$ when I have enough yarn around here for my own shop!!!

Question: Has anyone ever used chenille for a clapotis? I think it would be so neat that I may just try. Not now, not now. There are only 24 hours in a day after all.

Answer: Someone asked in a comment how they sheared the mink. I'm going to guess that they were trapped animals. Could be wrong. I also did a rather extensive search for the yarn online, and I have to believe it's been discontinued.

Tomorrow I'll put up another picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger buttercup said...

I can't wait to see how the stripe comes out. What a great idea!

Chris

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home