Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Monday Progress

I was going to take a pic, but I think my Clapotis is getting a little boring. It looks the same, just bigger. ;-) I made the decision yesterday that I want a very long Clapotis. I'll be stitching a few more of the straight rows because the width seems perfect as it is. I did stop and get a third skein of the CTH yarn (not on sale this time - gulp!) on Saturday so I'll have more than enough to play with the length a bit.

I didn't even make it through all the olympic events last night. I was in bed by 9. Darn cough/bronchitis/meds.

I promise pictures tomorrow.

Chris

2 Comments:

Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

CTH? Ohhh... I must ask which one you are using. If you see my earlier post today about the 3 balls which are in the same die lot but 2 are faded, you will understand how vexed I am at the moment. The Clapotis is being knitted in CTH's DK Silk/Merino in the Cabin Fever colorway.
=:8

12:44 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

That's the yarn I'm using too... But in the Spring Frost colorway. It's great to knit with.

I've been thinking about your issue for a couple days now and I wonder if you can't knit from two balls at the same time? If you use the faded one every third row or so would it blend in and be less noticible?

Chris

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home