Monday, February 20, 2006

It's here!!!

My lovely, lovely Knitpicks yarn that the lovely Heather ordered and sent on to me finally arrived today- and it's more beautiful than I had imagined- look!

Image hosting by TinyPic
Isn't it lovely? That's four skeins of KP Shimmer in Stained Glass.

Image hosting by TinyPic
And an extreme close-up of the lusciousness.

I'm so excited!

Except that now I have 4 pull skeins to wind by hand.

But still! Excited!

So now I can finally start on my Clapotis. Hey, I got a few days of the Olympics left! Oh well, I'm aiming to at least get the set up and increases done. I'm just going to enjoy the process.

*dies of yarn lust*

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann said...

Oh my! That is really beautiful. It should knit up spectacularly. Did I spell that right????? Keep us all posted as you begin.

1:13 PM  
Blogger jackie said...

your yarn is going to knit up so beautifully! i can't wait to see it, so definitely keep posting!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home