Monday, February 20, 2006

And the bad mommy award goes to......

Me!!! Saturday night, my son asked me several times to read him a story and it was "not right now, honey, mommy's knitting!" Today, I had the audacity to get a sitter for a few hours so I could go out for lunch and knit. My poor family - the house is a disaster, and every time they ask for something, it's "just let me finish this row." I feel guilty, but don't call CPS yet. I did take yesterday off to take the kiddos to Curious George (only 3 rows knit all day), and I did read several stories to ds Saturday night. The good news is that I only have one more increase section, and I think I'll actually be able to finish on time. I'd take pics, but there is virtually no clean surface in my house at the moment, lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home