Monday, February 20, 2006

Olympic Disaster

This afternoon I went to pick up my knitting, planning a relaxing hour or so while my two girls were resting and despite it appearing to be in exactly the same position I left it. (foolishly within reach of inquisitive 18 month old) I discovered to my shock and horror (!!!) that THERE WERE NO NEEDLES IN IT!!! They had been removed and neatly replaced but not in the stitches......See those live stitches languishing near the culprit's calling card fish???


I do believe this munchkin is the culprit!!


Luckily I was able to spend my 'peaceful' hour rectifying the damage - All appears to be fixed. It could have been waaaayyy worse. Phew!! I'm back on track. Knitting is put out of reach- again! I think I'm on track to finish it. I will be amazed and thrilled if I manage it. I'm only one straight repeat away from the decrease section. I'm looking forward to the bit where I get to drop the stitches at each end of the row!!

Well done you guys who are finished your claps look fantastic!!! And Go Go GO you guys who are still knitting keep up the pace - You can do it!! !!
:-) The Stripey Tiger

2 Comments:

Blogger Knithole: a blog about my knitting said...

how unfortunate. I have a couple little buggers like that myself. luckily they haven't touched my clapotis. I'm glad you were able to save it. good luck!

4:42 PM  
Blogger taterbabies said...

Hahahaha! Good thing you were able to rescue your clapotis from further tragedy. I'm laughing at the culprit's "calling card".

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home